Too often, valuable resources can be tied up with management issues. Our Remote Hands offerings exponentially increase productivity and free you to use your time more efficiently.
Make every minute count with remote services including:
- Visual inspection and reporting to assess equipment status (e.g. status lights, power lights, and cabling) or identifying information (e.g. serial numbers).
- Viewing of monitors and reporting of screen data.
- Connection of a client-provided keyboard and/or monitor to client equipment for the purpose of carrying out any of the other tasks listed in this document.
- If available, the connection of a facility-provided keyboard and/or monitor to client equipment for the purpose of carrying out any of the other tasks listed.
- Rebooting routers, servers, or other client equipment where client provides written directions for the technician.
- Pressing of “any key” to clear a screensaver.
- Toggling switches or pressing buttons under the instruction of client, where those switches or buttons are clearly marked.
- Plugging in loop-back cables at a Datapipe cross-connect area or at client-provided test points, providing a hard loop for clients to test circuits remotely (specialty loop-back cables, where required, provided by client).
- Re-seating or replacing components that are hot-swappable and modular, provided that no tools are required and Datapipe will not open the outer encasement of client's equipment (replacement parts provided by client).
- Re-seating or replacing cables connecting client Equipment (replacement cables provided by client).
- Disconnecting systems from the network in the event of a network security event.
- Providing client with a report for audit purposes regarding use of their access badges to gain entrance to the facility.
- Any request by client for a Datapipe employee to perform services on behalf of client.